Thursday, December 20, 2007

Merry Christmas, and Happy Vacation, almost!

Whew! Today has been one of those days... working on the Center's newsletter, and finishing it, but then finding all those little errors that need to be tweaked before the final publication. Technology! What a blessing, but it reminds me of a phrase a friend and colleague used to say all the time when we lived in Asia: I find these endless corrections and updates to be quite a "time-sucking black hole". ;)

Anyways, I think my brain is about empty after this long day staring at my computer. On to home, a little Christmas shopping, and back tomorrow where I'll give you a link for the newsletter.

Or hey, another thought: here's the link for the newsletter. (Sneak preview!) If you happen to read this today or early tomorrow, feel free to send me any edits you think are necessary! ;)

Happy almost Friday!
~skye

No comments: